Join the Tiller Team as Marketing Lead
Tiller is a nimble, distributed company revolutionizing the way people manage their personal finances. We make it easy to track your spending and manage your money in a Google Sheet with daily bank feeds and helpful templates.
You know you’re a perfect fit for this job if you are interested in personal finances, have a passion for marketing, and are a curious and motivated self-starter. You will have significant ownership and execution responsibilities, playing a key role in a small team. Experience with distributed teams is a plus as well.
You’ll develop, run, and track marketing programs for Tiller, including:
- Develop the brand and voice of Tiller
- Build an engaged social community
- Help more people find Tiller through search
- Develop a compelling website that communicates Tiller to visitors
- Optimize the funnel and signup process
- Create email campaigns to build relationships with leads
- Recruit influencers to spread the word
- Create referral and affiliate programs
- Help to scale our marketing team.
- Track the effectiveness of everything we’re doing in marketing
- You have 3-5 yrs of inbound marketing experience.
- You understand the power of brand, content and community, powered by customer insights.
- You have experience in SaaS or a fast-paced startup marketing environment.
- You’re self-motivated, resourceful, you know when to (and not to) do something yourself.
- You prioritize well.
- You’re data-driven, conversion focused, but you aren’t afraid to try new things.
- You’re a strong writer and editor (superior proficiency in English a must).
- You have experience working with leading marketing tools.
We are the first and only service focused on making it easier to manage your money in a spreadsheet with automated daily bank feeds and helpful templates. (And we’re excited that we just won the 2017 FinTech Breakthrough Award!)
We’re a fast moving team that embraces agile and daily stand-ups. We actively collaborate with our work, we support each other’s passions outside of work, and we know how to laugh together.
We believe money matters because everything else in life matters more. We want to equip people with the best tools possible so they can stay on top of their spending, reach their goals, and efficiently manage their money.
This is important because people who own their money also own their destiny. They can give their best selves to their family, their work, and their communities. We are also building a service people love. We take pride in delighting our customers with a useful service combined with awesome support. And we’re just getting started.
“I started using Tiller when I was 6 months pregnant. My husband and I were trying to figure out how long I could stay home after birth. Tiller helped us figure out exactly how much we were spending and where we needed to trim our budget. Thanks to Tiller I am staying home with my now 4 month old son.” (Read more customer stories here.)
By working at Tiller, you’ll be instrumental in spreading the word so more people discover Tiller, take charge of their finances, and own their destiny. You’ll also be an integral part of the team, shaping Tiller’s roadmap, priorities, and future.
A few employee perks:
- Work from anywhere
- All-hands activities in sunny Seattle
- Awesome colleagues, including some of the best engineers you’ll find anywhere
- Unlimited vacation (and you have to take it!)
- Dedicated support from a 1:1 marketing coach to accelerate your learning curve
Sound like a fit?
Awesome! We’d love to hear from you. Please fill out the form below and you will hear back from someone within a few days.