See the Future With Tiller Money at FinCon 2017
FinCon is the “world’s largest Financial Content Expo – helping hundreds reach millions with a positive money message.” And Tiller Money will be there in full effect.
Visit us at booth 117 to meet our team and score some sweet goodies:
- We’re giving out 1,000 fortune cookies filled with financial inspiration.
- We’re giving out download cards for a free month of Tiller.
- We’ll have a computer set up so you can demo Tiller and how it works.
- Meet the team and get inside info about Tiller’s incredible year ahead.
Introducing The Tiller Writer’s Community
At FinCon, we’re announcing the Tiller Writer’s Community, a new initiative to publish and promote positive writing about personal finance, budgeting, and lifestyle design.
We’re aiming to grow the Tiller Writer’s Community into one of the internet’s most vibrant destinations to read and write about money at the intersection of life.
Get paid to write and grow your audience by sharing your unique story, insights, and advice.
We pay for each new user who signs up and starts a trial using your affiliate link, provided that you are the first referrer. We report to and pay active affiliates after the end of each month. We’ll also include you in a periodic partner email that includes tips and updates about Tiller. To learn more about this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ways to Catch Us
- Attend Peter Polson’s Roundtable, “How to Connect With the Most Highly Engaged FinTech Audience: Spreadsheet Users “ on Saturday October 28 at the Sheraton Dallas Grand Hall.
- Look for us in our teal Tiller Money tee shirts in the halls, events, talks, and parties.
- Contact email@example.com to set up a time for a chat, coffee, or cocktail.
FinCon provides a wonderful opportunity for catching up with the vast and diverse community of thought leaders, media pros, and platform developers working in the fields of personal finance and money management.
We’re looking forward to attending all the talks, events, and parties. But most of all, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who’s Going to FinCon