Tiller Customer Success Specialist
You’re enthusiastic and knowledgeable about spreadsheets, both Google Sheets and Excel, have a knack for solving riddles, love helping people, and have an interest in personal and small business finances.
A little about who we are and what we do
Tiller is a nimble, distributed company revolutionizing the way people handle their finances. We make it easy to track your spending and manage your money in a spreadsheet with daily bank feeds and helpful templates. We’re passionate about empowering people with their financial data in a flexible, customizable format so they can take control of their future.
As a Tiller Customer Success Specialist you’re on the front lines interacting with our customers and helping them troubleshoot issues ranging from a bank data connection gone bad to an N/A error in cell B12 on the Tiller Budget dashboard of their Tiller-powered Google Sheet. You’ll also be responsible for helping educate customers on the product, answering basic questions like how to sort a large data set in Microsoft Excel or sharing ideas and content for how they can customize their spreadsheets to best meet their specific money management need. Your nerdiness level is off the charts!
For most customers, you’ll be the only person at Tiller they get to know. By joining the team, you’ll be instrumental in growing our strong reputation for a responsive and friendly customer experience that will ultimately empower customers to take charge of their finances, and own their destiny.
- You were born a problem solver and you love helping people.
- You’re available most days for a 4 hour shift before noon PT (3pm ET).
- You are willing to work a few hours on some Saturdays and Sundays.
- You have a working knowledge of Google Sheets & Excel.
- You’re so passionate about diving into products that of course you read every help center article.
- You have 1+ years of customer support experience or a background that makes you a perfect fit.
- Up-to-date LinkedIn profile.
Bonus points for:
- Background in or passion for personal or small business finances.
As a Tiller Customer Success Specialist you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Tiller and our product set.
- Spend most hours of your workday in Intercom responding to customer inquiries.
- Develop additional support content & resources based on customer needs.
- Assist in developing the customer success program at Tiller.
- Track, measure, and share customer support performance & metrics.
A few employee perks
- Work from anywhere.
- Awesome, supportive colleagues who know how to have a good laugh together.
- A new Mac to help you do your best work.
All are welcome
Tiller is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.”
- Part time (20 hours) with a transition to full time as we grow.
- 2-4 hours per day including some weekend days.
Position Applicant Period Closed
Please note: we’ve closed the application for this position for the time being as we zero in on our perfect fit from all the amazing candidates who have applied so far. We’ll re-open this position in the future as we continue to grow so feel free to submit the application below for future consideration and we’ll be in touch when the position re-opens.